DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S.Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Fapcat will respond expeditiouslyto claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Fapcat designated copyright agentidentified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents thatmaterial or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Fapcat reserves the right at itssole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of Fapcat users whoinfringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, pleaseprovide Fapcat copyright agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive rightthat is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, ifmultiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative listof such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity andthat is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permitFapcat to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Fapcat to contact the complaining party,including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining partymay be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the mannercomplained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that thecomplaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to Fapcatdesignated copyright agent at the following address:
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.